The Georgia Department of Audits and Accounts is excited to announce our first annual Summer Leadership Program. Our 100-year-old agency is charged with performing financial audits on Georgia’s public colleges, universities, technical schools, and state agencies. Come spend a day with our leadership staff on Tuesday, June 4, 2024, in our Atlanta headquarters.
Through our one-day program, students will have the opportunity to:
- Discover the dynamics of a career with the State of Georgia Department of Audits and Accounts
- Network with industry peers
- Learn about the culture and people of DOAA
- Explore leadership skills that can help propel your career
- Must be a rising junior, senior or master’s student pursuing an accounting degree.
- GPA of 3.0
Deadline for application:
- March 1, 2024
- Application should include your resume and unofficial transcript