Successful candidates will be responsible for performing procedures for financial and compliance audits and reviews.
- Analyze audit documentation and perform analysis on work obtained.
- Conduct interviews and investigations with client personnel to assist in the evaluation of internal controls.
- Write narratives and conclusions based on the findings derived from the audits.
- Organize audit work according to policies and procedures; assist in preparation of final manuscripts.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with a major in accounting.
- A minimum GPA of 3.0 or greater in accounting classes for recent graduates is strongly desired.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, learn quickly, work independently or in a team environment, and communicate effectively and write proficiently.
- Up to 25% overnight travel may be associated with the position.
Full-time State of Georgia employees have access to a robust benefits package beginning the first day of the month after employment has begun.
- Annual Leave – 5 hours per pay period with possible increases based on years of continuous service
- Sick Leave – 5 hours per pay period
- Holidays – 13 paid holidays per year
- Insurance – A variety of insurance options. Some of the available options are health, dental, vision, legal, disability, and healthcare and childcare spending accounts, etc.
- Deferred Compensation – Tax sheltered plans that offer the opportunity to save for retirement. Fund programs include both 457, 401(k) and Roth plans.
- Credit Union – Eligibility for Georgia United Credit Union membership
- Work Hours – Option of flexible work hours and a hybrid work environment
For additional benefits, visit the Team Georgia website.
**We are a federal public service loan and a Student Access Loan (SAL) forgiveness qualified employer.
Please fill out the fields below and attach your resume.
"*" indicates required fields
Do you have questions about this listing, or are you looking for a position that isn’t listed here?
We accept resumes year-round for all professional positions.